Dublin, Blanchardstown Centre
- Operating as a town centre
- 1.3 million sq ft of shopping centre, retail park, offices and hotel
- 180 stores arranged over two levels. 7,000 car parking spaces
- Anchored by Dunnes, Penneys, Marks & Spencer, 9 screen Odeon cinema
- Close to Dublin’s M50 radial motorway network
- 16.5 million visitors per annum
- Catchment shopping population of 1.5 million within a 30 minute drive time
Business Plan & Achievements
Sovereign Centros are appointed in an oversight capacity, monitoring the asset management function on behalf of the lenders.
The business plan for the centre focusses on:
Completion of a comprehensive mall refurbishment in terms of floor finishes, lighting, signage, wayfinding etc.
A proactive leasing strategy especially to deal with the upcoming lease expiry profile over the next 24 months.
Reconfiguration and reletting of former department store space and a consideration of a major new food and beverage/leisure extension.